Happy Tuesday! Hope you’re having a good week so far?
On Tuesday’s I talk about travel and today I wanted to share my top 5 recommendations for Prague.
My husband and I visited the city in July to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. It was so magical. I’ve visited once before in the wintertime and it was a completely different experience, so if you’ve been just the once, time to get planning another trip!
We met a good friend and her partner out there and were shown the sights, and experienced so much in the 4 nights we were there. My travel essentials are a moleskine city notebook (a specific one for Prague) and Polaroid camera. I love to document our holidays so we can look back in years to come and remember all the wonderful moments.
My top 5 things to do:
- Hire a pedalo and take to the Vltava river – hours of fun! We even saw a beaver. Afterwards, head to the beer barges to sample a variety of Czech beverages overlooking the beautiful city.
- Visit Prague Castle and enjoy georgeous wine fresh from the vineyards.
- Relax in the Old Town Square, here you’ll find the astrological clock and in winter the Christmas markets.
- Discover Letná Park and meet the locals! The views are incredible.
- Sample Trdelník from one of the many stands around the square. My favourite was with Nutella!
We also enjoyed a spectacular meal at Terasa U Zlate studne on our anniversary along with a totally relaxing day at Boscolo Spa, before fixing our love lock onto the Charles Bridge.
Of course, I also have to recommend Madame Tussaud’s, Tiffany’s and a canal tour of the river!
Have you visited Prague? What’s your top recommendation for a visit?